Speeding Rampage Speeding Rampage

RRRROOOOAAAARRR!

No one's safe when GoreBastard let loose his rampage...Sweet tones, mate

GoreBastard responds:

Cheers mate! More heavy shit on the way... I think.

-HaZard- Assassin -HaZard- Assassin

Mm...pretty sweet

I usually hate techno and dance type but this makes me change my mind a bit very well made!

MSN Messenger. MSN Messenger.

Cool as fuck!

Hehe, very annoying but very well made! I hate those sounds! But it gave them a special clarity in this one...Good job, mate...

Diabolo-ical responds:

Thanks. Just don't listen to it while you're talking to 17 contacts on MSN. Like I did. It's annoying beyond belief...

Dire Dire Docks Acoustic Dire Dire Docks Acoustic

OMG So Fine!

What a clear and beautiful tone...how the fuck do you get this good sound on your tracks?...loved this one 100 times better than the original!

ZombiePosessor responds:

Heh, secret. But it was a lot of hard work, if that helps. Sweet, so awesome that you liked it.

I Know I Know

Great job, guys!

Loved it, this isnt supposed to be an insult or sumthing but the singer's voice sounds like a grunge version of james hetfield...great get urself a record deal mates!

Your Impending Fucking Doom Your Impending Fucking Doom

Music of brutal fuckin carnage!

Heavy shit! Im really gonna burn all your trax on a cd sumtime....when ive got time...Yeah Total Fuckin Carnage, matey!

GoreBastard responds:

haha, yeah I was actually thinking of re-making Total Fucking Carnage very soon!
Thanks for the cool review mate!
Did I say cool review... I meant "Chool" review!

GoreBastard Loop2 (12 seconds) GoreBastard Loop2 (12 seconds)

Yay...

Nice one...this really shud be on the front page...but...there is, there has never been and there will never be a track thats better than "Stick Your Dick In A Woman"....thats probably the number one track on my top 10!

Thanks mate!
I personally hate this loop. Maybe that's because I fell asleep with it looping when I was drunk or something! Loool!
Stick your dick in a woman.

Doomsday! Doomsday!

Awesome & Fuckin Great!

Loved it! This is what i call HEAVY...this deserves diamond!

rocker206 responds:

hey thanks man!

Violent Burst of Fucking Rage Violent Burst of Fucking Rage

Yo again! Mr. GoreBastard

Heavy shit as always,really woke up the killer spirit! I'm soon coming back to Newgrounds (maybe for good) as an audio-submitter again....this time with a TonePort and maybe even vocals....but what i miss is a good drum-machine....all i find is fuckin trance,dance, puke-music drum sounds....what program do u use for drums?

Yo yo yo!
Thanks for the review and welcome back.
I use a drum program called Acoustica Beatcraft from acoustica.com.
There's a kit on there called the "Rock and Blues Kit". It's the best one for metal tunes.

Ta very much old bean!

Doom 1 Level 2 Mix Doom 1 Level 2 Mix

Great shit!

This is great, man...It seriously beats my version....better improve my sound...anyway great job...what stuff do you use....programs on the com or like keyboards or what?

ninboy90 responds: